We are Supre. We are curious, fierce, kind and like to do things differently. As a value fashion brand, we exist to give girls and women access to affordable, on-trend fashion they love, while doing good along the way.
Over 40 years, Supre has grown into one of Australia’s leading women’s fashion brands with over 70 stores run by a passionate and growing team of over 400 people. We are grateful and privileged to have become one of Australia’s most recognizable and iconic brands, part of the Cotton On group.
Everything we do is supported by the work of our philanthropic arm, Supre Foundation. Through our foundation, we advocate for a world where girls and women can reach their full potential by removing barriers to education, supporting mental health and wellbeing, and amplifying positive climate initiatives. To date, we have raised over $3.5 million to fund initiatives that help girls and women realize their potential.
We’re making the most of today and looking to tomorrow for exciting new opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative Senior Graphic Designer to join our team.
If you are a creative problem solver and are passionate about creating cutting-edge designs, this could be your new role.
What would your “everyday” look like? We’re glad you asked.
• You will activate our vision by proposing new and attractive creative solutions for our brand and our customers.
• You will collaborate with the communications team and brand partners to execute our creative strategies, interpreting briefs to translate these ideas into compelling creative executions
• You will support our creative vision and direction by producing designs and communications through print materials and campaigns, retail outlets, environmental graphics and digital media.
• You will lead your team and provide coaching to ensure we produce designs and artwork in line with our brand vision, and manage the team’s workflow and assignment of projects to the mid-weight graphic designer .
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
What will you bring to the Supre team?
• Degree or higher qualifications in a relevant field, i.e. graphic design or similar
• Proven track record in designing brand communications, print and campaign materials, retail outlets, environmental graphics and digital media in creative and innovative ways
• Ability to interpret design briefs and present them to your team in a clear and engaging manner
• Design experience for web and digital media
• A high level of organization, planning and time management
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to lead and coach a team
• A high level of proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
At Supre, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are surrounded by great minds who inspire us, every day. We are a close-knit group that encourages and supports each other to achieve great things.
Moreover, we know that our future success depends on responsible decision-making. Through our Supre Foundation, we truly believe we can create meaningful change – and that’s the right thing to do.
Our employees are our main ambassadors for the Supre Foundation and have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of thousands of people.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by a constantly growing and expanding structure.
We believe that our employees deserve the best space for their best work and to support this we provide:
???? 50% off for team members across all 7 brands.
???? State of the art office in Chadstone with 360 views of Melbourne.
???? Flexible working – allowing you to find the right work pace to perform at your best.
???? Competitive salary conditioning – ensuring we consistently benchmark ourselves against the industry.
???? An employee assistance program for you and your family.
???? Returning from maternity leave (or primary caregiver parental leave)? Work part-time and get paid full-time for 2 months, all as part of your support during your transition to work.
???? Team celebrations, speaker series, moments of surprise and fun – the magic happens when we come together.
???? Subsidized gym membership with South Pacific Gym (Chadstone).
???? Did we mention we work near Chadstone, the fashion capital? #lunchshopping