Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Mon 23 May ’22Posted on:
DxU is currently looking for a solution-oriented person looking for an opportunity to contribute their ideas and expand their skills in architecture.
The ideal DxU candidate possesses design skills, technical skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively on a wide range of project types and scales.
At DxU, we strive for a collaborative environment and believe that the most successful projects are made by teams that are committed to exhausting all possibilities to find the best scenario. Our commitment to meeting our customers’ needs has led us to expand our license to 41 states and counting. As DxU continues to grow, we are constantly looking for qualified and motivated architects to join our team. With the opening of our satellite office on the West Coast, we are looking to continue to strengthen our growing team.
Detailed job description:
Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation and recommendation of design solutions. Performs assignments under direction with limited responsibility for design. Provides professional architectural consultation in the planning, design and coordination of projects. Independently makes decisions on important architectural design issues and methods. Articulates conceptual designs. Competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Takes the initiative to acquire new skills in architecture. Receives technical advice on unusual or complex matters and approval from supervision on proposed project plans.
- 6+ years of experience
- Permit preferred, but not required
- Bachelor of Architecture or related program in Design/Engineering, Master of Architecture preferred
- Works independently on architectural design projects and often coordinates project design efforts
- Prepares presentation and design drawings and details
- Strong skills with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe suites and Bluebeam
- General understanding of zoning and building codes
- Ability to communicate with elected municipal officials and contractors
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Team spirit
- Autonomous and shows initiative
- Takes responsibility for self and team
- Very organized
- Responsible & punctual
View your application history
Back to task list…