Houston, Texas, United StatesLocation:
Wed 20 Apr ’22Posted on:
Cobalt Office is looking for a Project Designer to join our team in Houston.
The right candidate will be deeply committed to architecture with exceptional design skills, a keen interest in housing, a strong aptitude for technology, and a willingness to contribute to all aspects of the practice, from concept to construction.
Cobalt is a team of architects invested in the places we live in, how they are made, and what they say about us as people. We believe that work should bring about positive change, both for those who inhabit it and for those who create it.
• A professional degree in architecture with 1 to 3 years of experience
• A portfolio of outstanding design work
• Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
• Strong interest in building systems, details and construction
• Mastery of digital modeling, drawing and rendering (Revit, Rhino, CS)
• Highly motivated and autonomous but inclined to collaborative work
• Eligibility to work in the United States
Cobalt Office is committed to creating a creative, educational and equitable workplace. We offer a salary commensurate with experience; health, retirement and professional growth benefits; paid holidays and parental leave.
Cobalt Office, PLLC, is an LGBT-owned business and equal opportunity employer. It is Cobalt’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity free from discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. , age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, send CV, cover letter and portfolio (PDF, 10 MB max) to [email protected] with the subject “Project Designer Position”. No phone calls, please.