New York, New York, United StatesLocation:
Tue 5 Jul ’22Posted on:
The designer needed help on signage, experiential graphics, and exhibit design projects at C&G Partners, a friendly multidisciplinary design firm located in lower Manhattan near Union Square.
We are looking for a highly organized self-starter who is able to communicate with partners, clients, designers, technical vendors and others to help deliver a high quality design package on time and on budget. Our studio is unique: we undertake projects for culture and commerce that simultaneously involve several types of in-house design specialists, from media designers to architects, graphic designers, writers and more.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent design skills
- 3-5 years of experience with experiential signage and graphics
- Advanced skills in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A well-organized and detail-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Articulated and balanced with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in signage and wayfinding, place building, exhibit design and infographics.
- Capabilities in Revit, AutoCAD, 3D rendering such as Rhino + SketchUp a plus
Our offices are based in New York with flexibility for remote work.
Remuneration according to experience and skills. C&G Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, alumni status veteran or disability. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Please send your resume to [email protected], along with a cover letter and work examples detailing your current employment status and why you are interested in this role. Correspondence should state “Experiential Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
Back to task list…