Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Thu 22 Sep ’22Posted on:
MAKE ARCHITETCURE is a design-focused office based in Los Angeles with a wide range of commercial and residential project types, including award-winning retail, restaurants, bars, performance venues, offices, hotels, single-family, mixed-use and multi-family residences. MAKE values exceptional design and strives to foster the knowledge necessary to execute it successfully within each member of our team.
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual to collaborate with senior management, to lead marketing efforts in developing business development strategies and project engagement and communications opportunities to build visibility and reputation of MAKE. Depending on the candidate’s qualifications and wishes, the role may incorporate administrative and office management responsibilities. Candidates may be considered for a full-time or part-time position commensurate with the candidate’s abilities and availability.
Desired skills and abilities
- Refined graphic and design sensibilities
- Good knowledge and skill in verbal, digital and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, communication, design or related field
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in a creative agency or design studio preferred
- Previous marketing experience in a design or architecture agency is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop)
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist in proposal development
- Maintain an active engagement on social media
- Lead the production of rewards packages
- Help build studio infrastructure for growth
- Help develop business development strategies
- Participate in the development of media and marketing communication strategies
- Identify new growth opportunities and launch targeted actions
- Write and edit the content of proposals and other public communications
- Coordinate public relations campaigns for certain projects
- Depending on the candidate’s qualifications and wishes, the role may incorporate administrative and office management responsibilities.
We are very excited about our current projects and active prospects and look forward to forging a long-term collaboration that will result in successful long-term visibility and growth through the capabilities of this newest member of our team!
Please submit your resume and qualifications, salary requirements, earliest availability date if you are offered a position, and your eligibility to work in the United States in a single .pdf file to: [email protected] Please include “(your name and) Marketing and Communications” in the subject line.
Back to task list…