Los Angeles, California, United StatesPlace:
Fri 23 Jul 21Posted on:
Space International is an award-winning architectural firm specializing in custom commercial, residential and landscape projects, with an emphasis on design excellence, innovation and craftsmanship. Learn more about us on our website www.space-intl.com
Our studio is currently looking for creative, energetic and highly motivated candidates to assist with all phases of project development, from concept to construction. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited program.
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in the practice of design-driven architecture, with an emphasis on construction documentation for constructed works.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast paced creative environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD / Vectorworks, Adobe Suite, Rhino / Sketchup and Maxwell preferred.
- All applicants must be current residents of Southern California and have valid work status in the United States.
Salary according to experience and skills. Please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae and work samples as well as 2 references (limited to 5MB) to [email protected] No phone calls, please. We apologize for not being able to respond to every application, but we greatly appreciate your interest and inquiries.
Back to the task list …