MDS is an Aspen Valley-based architectural firm providing bespoke high-design architectural services in multiple states. We offer a cutting-edge, creative and collaborative work environment with a growing portfolio of artistic work, as well as sensitive to nature and community.
MDS is and will remain a small, adaptable company, offering team members the opportunity to interact in all aspects of architectural practice with an emphasis on custom fabrication of featured components.
Currently, we are looking for a Designer Architect who will contribute to our creative and refined workflow. The tasks are diverse: they involve leading projects from concept to completion with a lot of practical experience and potential for individual growth. Selected candidates will benefit from a state-of-the-art work environment with a range of projects and responsibilities.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in an architectural firm
- Ability to demonstrate strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe CS and rendering platforms
- Professional master’s or bachelor’s degree from a NAAB school of architecture (or similar).
- Experience working with a project team and schematic design consultants through construction administration.
- Strong interest in modern and contemporary architecture.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of detail and precision.
- Reliable transportation for mountain travel is required.
- Strong desire to produce meaningful work.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- Ability to generate and develop creative solutions from concept to realization.
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive salary will be based on a clear demonstration of relevant experience and abilities.
MDS will cover the cost of all ARE exams passed during the period of employment. Other benefits include Medicare and five weeks of paid vacation. A winter ski pass for Aspen / Snowmass mountain resorts (or a similar wellness benefit for non-skiers …) will also be included after 6 months of full-time employment.
To apply for this position, please include the following:
- Cover letter
- To resume
- The references
Attach all of the above in a single PDF workbook (10MB or less) in an email to: [email protected]
Back to the task list …