Have you been turned down for a promotion? Stuck working on the same type of project? Or work with the same client? Do you aspire to grow and have you been told to wait in your current position?
Frame Architecture, Inc is seeking motivated individuals for immediate placement as Architects/Project Managers for various custom commercial, public works and residential projects in Nevada, California, Utah and Colorado. Growth in the business relies solely on your attitude, motivation and technical skills. Creativity in design and thoroughness in creating construction documents are required. The Project Manager must be able to work independently without supervision, supervising team members and consulting engineers.
Frame Architecture, Inc is an award-winning, full-service architecture and interior design studio located in Reno, Nevada. Future growth and expansion of the business is imminent. Frame Architecture is focused on providing unparalleled design services to its clients by focusing on creativity, innovation and collaboration in an enthusiastic open environment.
Staff for new team members should have the following skills:
• Accredited architect degree preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as an architectural project manager.
• LEED accreditation not required, but beneficial.
• Experience in all phases of design, construction documents and construction administration.
• Proven ability to produce carefully coordinated construction documents.
• Experience coordinating and directing engineering consultants.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials and methods and building codes.
• Excellent written, verbal, graphic and organizational skills.
• Compelling problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a busy studio environment.
• Must be able to balance multiple projects and deadlines; it’s all about the customers.
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
• Mastery of Lumion and Sketchup (or Formit) an asset.
Compensation is negotiable based on your experience. Frame Architecture, Inc. offers competitive salaries and incentive bonuses. Our benefits program includes paid personal time off, comprehensive coverage for employee health and dental insurance, and matching IRA contributions.
Send CV and portfolio to [email protected]
Back to task list…