Englewood Cliffs, NJ, United StatesSite:
Wed, Sep 15 ’21Posted on:
Environetics is a leading multidisciplinary architecture, interior design and engineering firm located in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. We are currently looking to add talented and knowledgeable people to our diverse team. We are looking for motivated designers to assist and learn from team leaders responsible for the design and technical aspects of projects. Our diverse portfolio varies in typology and includes notable work in the hospitality, education and high-end residential sectors.
- Develop projects while remaining aware of requirements and deadlines. Must be able to communicate project ideas using sketches and computer design tools such as AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Sketch-Up and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Work closely in a cooperative team environment to prepare presentation drawings, design development drawings and produce documents up to the construction documents phase.
- Coordinate and maintain project files, including correspondence, drawings and other relevant documents associated with projects.
- Assist during the construction administration phase with the review and processing of shop drawings and the approval of material samples.
- Interior design / B.Arch or M.Arch diploma
- At least one to two years of relevant industry experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the following programs: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up, Revit and Rhino
Environetics offers competitive salaries, bonuses, health insurance, a 401k plan, and flexible hours. If you feel qualified, please provide 1-3 PDF pages (5MB max) with examples of your work as well as your resume.
Please submit your documents to [email protected] with the subject Environetics NJ Job Inquiry.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …